Fire devours the house of Tadar Marto at Rayo colony

ITANAGAR, A massive fire which broke out in Rayo colony of NIrjuli township in the Capital complex has completely devoured the house of one Tadar Martho in late afternoon. Informed an official.

Nirjuli Police station Officer Incharge, Inspector Menli Geyi informed that a fire incident was reported from Rayo colony at around 4.30 PM. The fire was massive and completely gutted the kitchen and MIBT building of Tadar Martho. All household belongings and other items were turned into ash. Geyi said.

Though Fire tender was called and doused the fire from entering into other areas of the locality however till arrival of the fire tender the fire had devoured the hose. He said.

Three LPG cylinder blasts which add the flame into a massive fire incident. As per information the owner of the house is away at Nyapin. Geyi added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
error: Content of Arunachal News Live is protected !!

Adblock Detected

Please allow